ForceQuit. Make a user quit the game cleanly

After seeing the crash command and how it always hangs your game which you need to use task manager to quit (At least I do)

Behold, ForceQuit!
This will simply close the game of the user you want effectively and wont leave it hanging!

Commands:
/forcequit all - Quits everyone from the server immediately (Including you) useful for clearing up
/forcequit [ID] Forcequits the specified users id.

Update! Added a whitelist in server.lua along with 2 new commands!:
/forcesplit [all/id] Splits them into a weird singleplayer sort of session
/forceload [all/id] Sticks a user into an infinite loading screen

Finally, download!
Click Me!

18 Likes

/forcequit thread

7 Likes

lmao. brilliant…

3 Likes

myyyyyyyyyyy boy love it

Does it confict with original GTA? I mean if I understand your Code right you force a Socialclub update so whats with bans from Rockstars or something like that? is it safe?

Ive had many people test and had absolutely no side effects, so as far as i know, it should be safe, i mean, your social club should be up to date anyway if youre playing fivem.

1 Like

aaaaaaaaah thank you :slight_smile:

Just Updated! Added a command whitelist in server.lua instead, as well as two new commands!:
/forcesplit [all/id] Splits them into a weird singleplayer sort of session
/forceload [all/id] Sticks a user into an infinite loading screen

Download:
Click Me!

2 Likes

If anyone is ever worried about people trolling on their servers, this is the perfect way to troll back.

3 Likes

Sure is! This one was just too good to not use after i found it

1 Like

It comes up with the message that his been quitted but his still ingame. Got a fix for this?

Works fine for me
Try a redownload?

1 Like

This is perfect :joy: :mascot:

LMFAO i am so installing this on my server gonna be hilarious to prank friends with

Greetings!

I am currently having an issue with adding admins to be able to use the command. I inputted the steam 64 converted to hex as both of these and still do not have permission to use the command any idea why?

EX:

“steam:1100001053BD872”
“1100001053BD872”

Hello - I am getting the message saying I have force quit all users but they are still in game. Does this no longer work?

I know its quite a simple thing to do but could you add /quit and it would do the same as if it were the console command?

It isn’t that simple, as there isn’t a native that actually just force quits the game “cleanly”, besides using the ForceUpdate method, which exists the game (without being able to cancel it) but not instantly.

1 Like

you are doing such a great job i must say, keep it up!

now we can use f8 quit lol