[For Developers] [Release] Sell drugs to NPCs

Sell Drugs to NPCs

This mod enables you to sell drugs or if you wish to modify it to any item to npcs.
The client side is done, but, the server-side needs to be worked to work with your framework(either ES, ESX or your custom build). There’s also a random rejection percentage that triggers police dispatch, modify that to your police dispatch event to trigger a police report. (Line: 70 on client-side)

Required:

• pNotify

Features:

• Random Payments
  • Random Quantity up to 5

How to
Walk up to civilians after obtaining drugs and press H to sell it

Download
https://github.com/onlyserenity/drugsToNPCs

7 Likes

Sick, I’ve made this for vRP a few days ago and was about to release it.

Nice to see more people working on nice stuff :wink:

@hypr9xa #CouchdbRules!. Thanks for your support!

Awesome! I’ve wanted to do this for vRP, couldn’t quite get it right.

@hypr9xa would love to see/help test what you’re working on

Will upload to github once it’s ready, stay tuned :wink:

1 Like

so man u will release it for vrp or alsou this one works for it

Plz put a link in here when you have uploaded it. I would love to test it for you if you want

vrp one ready yet i would love to get this on my server

As you can see, it appears that it’s For Developers hence the [For Developers] therefore your best bet is to edit it for yourselves… as you can see on his GitHub he states “DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH IT BUT DON’T CLAIM IT TO BE YOURS”

“where do i put that script”…But you converted it? lol Come on dude.

1 Like

Hi can you make one for ESX?

why dont make it for yourself?

I don’t know… i just started with this codes i’m learning and i can’t understand the different between vRP to ESX to much hard for me

I am fairly new to scripting and I’ve been trying to modify this script to work with my ESX server. After 10 days of looking over the script, modifying and trying to convert it. Even looking at the one available for vRP and seeing how that was put together. I am now at a loss. I feel like i gave it my best shot, and hopefully someone capable enough comes a long and helps out the community.

1 Like

Wow, great work!

SetPedAsNoLongerNeeded.
I am able to sell to that same ped after selling to a different ped.
Is there a possibility to set this ped to be PetPedAsNoLongerNeededEVER?

Thanks.

dose this work on esx

This one does

here

Here is the newest 100% working plugin. pNotify is no longer needed!

would you know how to set this up to be able to only sell drugs in a certain area?

page not found