For anyone wanting to know current bugs

this ?

If you do not get prompted to update try these steps:
1: Press "WINDOWS_KEY + R"
2: Search Regedit
3: Copy this "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V"
4: Change GTA InstallFolder path to gta path for fivem.
5: Run your GTA (not fivem) and it should update.
I havn't tried this as i have not needed to.

Or try this method which gives you the latest Launcher/SocialClub http://patches.rockstargames.com/prod/gtav/Launcher_EFIGS/GTA_V_Launcher_1_0_877_1.exe

You could try that yeah :slight_smile:

okey thank you :slight_smile:

Dunno if this was related or not, but client side, the game isn’t reading my visualsettings.dat even though it was using it a few hours ago. Not sure if that’s a bug related to the update or not.

My visuals seem to be working just fine :confused:

Hm. Interesting. I’ll try and look into it.

UPDATE GTAV FIX INFINITE LOADING SCREEN (confirmed)

1 Like

SetEntityInvincible is not working anymore (just sayin’, this is not the most important :stuck_out_tongue: )

does fuel mod work after the new update or not?

Problems with vehicules if people don’t have Windows 10

I and others saw other players Peds having some kind of “noclip” effect, passing through the ground and re-sync every second… anyone noticed that also ?

Yeah, have it. Drive my truck and hop, passed through the ground, hit the bridge’s fondation and destroy my vehicule :joy:

add that you cant export your clips in R* editor

1 Like

FrFuel fixed, check description, and read there thread

For some weird reason handling data isnt as it was before, me, some guys and a few devs talked about this today and for some reason some things just arnt the same as they were… We tried everything but we point blank have 0 idea on what is causing it… We will keep trying to find a solution.

But yes handling does work, Just not the way it used to, Its brain breaking… xD

[EDIT] seems GTA changed there handling code or whatever… Most features work, just not all.

Do you use lambda menu?

the R* editor is not supported, it working in the past is an utter accident

1 Like

If you have installed the newest version of GTA V, try deactivating every resource and then try to join. If you’re able to join, any of the resorces causes the problem.

It is working, I am using it.

We cant edit inputs.

1 Like

Myself and everyone in my community have the same problem, visualsettings.dat doesn’t load anymore.