Florida StateRP

Hello community I am here to get more people to come on our server we have a TS and a discord. We have just opened up our server. But we are trying to get people on our server as of right now we are getting 5-8 players during the day we have active cops and 3 departments. We have custom peds but some are limited. We have custom cars. We have a custom map.We have nice police cars and nice add on cars. We are looking for Police, Mafia, Crips, and Bloods. We have Gang departments so you can do gang RP. We are still working on the server to get stuff better for the players RP to be better. The server has 61 custom scripts as of right now. We are a Strict RP Server. We also take care of our community. We take in people’s opinions. I hope you come on to our server. READ THE BOTTOM FOR TS, DISCORD, AND SERVER IP…

TS: 134.255.231.139:9007 - Mostly use TS and most active on TS.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ph4EZa - We use discord to communicate to the community.

Server IP: Florida StateRP- type it in just like that.

Owner: Boldenvyy

Co. Owner: Bobby B.

Admin: HelpHer

Dev: N. Harvey

Hey I was wondering when was your server created. Only because my servers name is exactly the same.

well we created our 3 months ago

Okay that was before us thank you we will be changing our name.

i have a question how do I join the server

Me aswell ^