[Rewritten][Release]NativeUI M-menu [3.1]

Any chance of being able to add permissions to submenus? Ex. If someone is police, they see an “LEO Menu” submenu while civilians cant? (Using ESX)

most of the notifications are in danish as well as the buttons, to change the buttons, edit the HTML with notepad and translate it to English, and at the bottom of the “cl_action.lua” are the codes, change whatever is in danish to english.

yes ik the other person didn’t write it in english i am well aware of it and i am translating it then uploading it

Aha thanks. Got it in English now. Was looking through the 3 LUA files and the UI config and couldnt see any button names or anything. That UI HTML file was opening with Chrome so didn’t even realize that it was a file I could edit.

1 Like

use a text editor like notepad++ etc. soon i will make a config for it like to add your own buttons and if you want to disable certain buttons etc

Few issues, and suggestions:

Issues:

• Drag is very glitchy, its almost as If they are being teleported every 5 metres.
  • Spikes don’t work whatsoever (everything else works)

Suggestions:

• Add a toggle M4/Shotgun
  • Toggle loadout
  • Fix drag
  • Annimations
  • Admin menu to freeze, goto and bring people?
1 Like

I have already made one, just wondering if i should release.ui.html (7.7 KB)

If you interested i might release

if something has data-sub=“soon” its being worked on
@DavidR

1 Like

You should release it. Looks good!

I half of it is custom the rest I have taken from other script makers - I used quite a bit of source code from the CopsFivem script. So i’d have to go through and request permission from all of them

thats alot of buttons lol

This is mine, ive got it wokring pretty good thanks to this release here. ui.html (4.2 KB)

oh dude that looks freaking amazing that would be a sick release

how can i make mine look transparent like this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399986623179390989/405456314551107584/image.jpg

Working on props atm so cones, spikes, road block barriers, etc

Ahhhh! Also, do you have a client/server to go along with that? <3

And releasing would be amazing my dude! :smiley:

oh ya i honestly cant wait for this lol

[HELP] Can anyone help me to make it to where you can walk around and still do things with the menu pulled up? please

im working on that right now

if you going too release the menu then i will not work on it more cause have so ,amy ,pre thing too do :slight_smile: