[Rewritten][Release]NativeUI M-menu [3.1]

btw cause you have problem with hes script here is he need do it more clean :slight_smile: but too fix your cuff problem you need change this give me 5-10 min i will try something out

ok thanks i apperciate it a ton

could you come on my testserver then we can test the handscript ?

sure
what is it i need the ip for it

what is the ip for the server i can come

i had pm you :slight_smile: my dear

after a long test with @Stridex we fixed issue and much more “” no more frame issue "

credit too all developer

@Kyominii
@vegnagun2017
@WolfKnight179
@lowheartrate
@Briglair
@TheStonedTurtle
@HelpIHaveEbola
@Flatracer
@vegnagun2017
@callmejaf

if i forgot someone then tell me :open_mouth:

now are you enabled too run while you are cuffed !!! gg

carfix (" do you can repair your car" )

cleancar (" washing you car working also on linux yeah ")

dvslet(" delete car when you stand near it ")

drop(" pick a wepaon then drop it more easy could it not be :O")

rollwindow("opening a window where the driver sitting ")

cuff ("press for cuff and press again for uncuff)

drag (“press for drag and press again for undrag”)

putincar(“putting a person into car” working all time")

putoutcar(“take person out of car”)

go on kneel

new version : wk_actionmenu.zip (7.6 KB)

there comming soon a whitelistsystem and much more :slight_smile: , for person who will like it btw will much off it also get rewritte but this is a way for now where this is stable and working <3

3 Likes

awesome job man this is great this guy deserves alot of credit

1 Like

thanks for help without a commenity where ppl can help one then stuff like this can never been available :slight_smile:
creadit for testing : @Stridex

There is alot of downloads, which one do I do without my frames dropping and the menu working?

@vegnagun2017 i will add additions towards your version also will credit you in main post for fixing frame issue but i am going to add some others like if people like this i think to spawn car menu like cop cars and civs, also fixing the loadout option from my menu so under leo it would be equip loadout (tazer,carbine rifle, combat pistol, flashlight, batton, fire ext, etc) also making the loadout customizable

1 Like

if you want we can make this together :slight_smile:

i have a post on github

btw dont take cuff script from what i have released too @Stridex cause its more for ppl there wanna it that bug it still buggede the cuff ppl can still hit and much more for break the animaiton :slight_smile: will just tell

huh im using the menu now in my server it amazing and about time someone released something like this lol

how can i change it to English as its coming up in some other language

change it

go in and edit it (20 char)

How do you make it where if you select a button, it won’t close the menu?

Noob here. I have no idea how/where to change it to English. Only just started putting scripts in a FiveM server a couple of days ago. Nearly all the text in the LUA files and the config is already in English?