[Rewritten][Release]NativeUI M-menu [3.1]

Yea I’m trying my best as I don’t have slot of time. But I try my best when I do have time

2 Likes

hey when it gets done its gonna be the best download ever lol do you have any ideas of when it might be done?

does anyone have the function or code/script for engine start up drag and cuff?

cuff, drag, engine buttons are wip and i have been absent due to my pc being broken so i had to reinstall windows so i am back and working on fixing it with my local server and its almost done thanks for being patient!

fixed the menu any issues may be posted in github or here :smiley:

1 Like

its still not working

hmm because its working fine on my local server. what kind of issue like its not working at all or like the buttons wont work.

like its not letting me go back, exit and or any of the buttons arnt working

which version did you download 3 is the latest also the latest is the direct download from the drag and drop onto my forum post if you downloaded it from github make sure its label v3 not version2 or lower

ya i down loaded the direct download

did you rename it from menu?

which download do we use? ive tried both and it doesnt work

the menu itself comes up but the buttons do nothing and I cant get the menu to go away

yea I downloaded the direct one V3, and the menu comes up but the buttons do nothing

i am trying to fix it idk why it works on mine but no one else’s server

hmm weird. well thanks for the effort you have put into this man, a lot of us have been wanting to use it! Hopefully the issue is resolved!

it’s very wierd like this is the menu strait from my resources: menu.zip (29.8 KB) (just made that zip)

i will try that thank you

do i need to put that into its own folder?

no and make sure to keep the name