[FIXED] - CouchDB Setup | Linux VPS

So I attempted to follow this tutorial here How to setup CouchDB 2.0.0-1 on Ubuntu, Debian, and more!

And initially I thought that everything was running fine because I was getting the correct results from the Curl localhost:5984 and netstat -anlp | grep 5984 all of those commands were returning the results listed. However when I went to edit the local.ini I noticed the directory he had listed wasn’t there, so I went in off FileZilla and edited it where it was actually located and so on and so fourth.

My issue is when I try to start, stop, or restart this database I get a long error message

{"init terminating in do_boot",{{badmatch,{error,{bad_return,{{couch_app,start,[ normal,["/etc/couchdb/default.ini","/etc/couchdb/local.ini"]]},{'EXIT',{{badmatc h,{error,{error,enoent}}},[{couch_server_sup,start_server,1,[{file,"couch_server _sup.erl"},{line,56}]},{application_master,start_it_old,4,[{file,"application_ma ster.erl"},{line,273}]}]}}}}}},[{couch,start,0,[{file,"couch.erl"},{line,18}]},{ init,start_it,1,[]},{init,start_em,1,[]}]}}

Also when I put in the VPSIP:5984/_util I get connection refused.
I am by no means an expert at this and I’m really just learning as I go, but this is beyond my understanding. Any possible solutions?

I’ve been able to figure out the loading screen, music, vehicles, ped models, etc but in order to do certain modifications I guess I need a database and I don’t want this database hosted locally on my computer.

Fixed it.

How?! I am in the same problem!!!