πŸ“¦ FiveRP | Towns & Mayor Management | Crimes & Leveling System

Central Gaming Network Powered Server. Recruitment Post

Introduction
FiveRP is all about immersive gameplay, its well-crafted characters, immaculate design, and departments filled with real expertise and knowledge, addictive multiplayer filled with unique explorations and no role-play limitations. Creativity is your Limitation.

Server Links:
β†’ TBD | :rosette: FiveRP Town #1
This Town Currently Features: #Tier1Jobs, Default Gamemode Resources.
β†’ TBD | :rosette: FiveRP Town #2
This Town Currently Features: #Tier1Jobs, Default Gamemode Resources.

Other Useful Links:
β†’ TBD | Our Public TeamSpeak3 Server.
β†’ https://discord.gg/HGsu8Pq | Our Discord with 500+ Members.
β†’ www.centralgamingv.com | Our Main Page for News & Information
β†’ forum.centralgamingv.com | Our Forums for applications and general discussion.
β†’ wiki.centralgamingv.com | Our Wikipedia for multiple games including our FiveM Network.

COMMUNITY FEATURES:
These are the benefits of joining our network globally.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Daily Events & Realistic Scenarios await your arrival.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Fun Events like Racing, Death-Match and, kill the founders are a monthly occurrence.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Our Community Events Team providing everyone with a chance to enter into giveaways.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Our Community Staff teams are all experienced staff and real-life experts.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: A selected Community Development Team of developers producing high-quality content for all network servers.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: A variety of Minecraft Servers & Other Game Servers for you to choose from.

SERVER FEATURES:
All the FiveM Network Features will be listed below.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Custom and User-Friendly chat menu w/ no background.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: A Variety of Commands and Scripts that are uniquely designed for both the Public & Whitelisted Servers.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Crimes are investigated by our team of Detectives and if a criminal is located he or she is brought to justice dead or alive.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: When Civilians need help they call the police, when police require help they call the SWAT Team, a full swat team is on standby for all your shenanigans that you create.
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Fight or Cry in the Courthouse and plea ur guilt.

Looking to Become a Dispatcher, EMT or LEO?
FiveRP offers a set of Whitelisted Factions consist of the Los Santos Police Department, Blaine County Sheriff Office, San Andreas Highway Patrol and the Operations Commucations Center where members can apply to become part of the whitelisted community. You can find out more about Our whitelisted section and how to become part of a faction here http://forum.centralgamingv.com/index.php?/joinus/.

What we have to Offer:
Maybe you need to have a friend to watch your back. Maybe you need to have a friend that you can stab in their back. Or become a law-abiding citizen, abiding the corrupt laws and legislation. Work hard and earn a minimal wage or become a drug lord and earn as much as a state. This is Central Gaming Community; FiveRP Section.

With many features and dedicated Departments filled with real expertise from frontline officers to firefighters, your encounters with the police will be exact to real life minus the tasers of course.

6 Likes

love CGC it is such a proffesionallism clan and lovely people from all over the world protecting and serving the streets of FiveRP, as a Corporal of the LSPD ( GeneralDuty) i would like to invite u to Central Gaming Community where we can learn u all the basses on now to become a good officer|civillian|safe/ems|occ(Dispatch) member, i would like to thanks u for reading this message and we hope to see i in the CGC clan!

5 Likes

I joined this community a month ago, I have absolutely no regrets and can only say that this is a very professional Community. People here are very friendly and also from around the world so if your from the US or EU there will always be people online to talk and roleplay with.

4 Likes

In all honestly, great people. The staff are so friendly and are always willing to help. I’ve been on here for a month and have never had one bad experience. The cops are great as they have a strict RTO channel with a dispatcher always by their side. I would defiantly recommend this over any other community

2 Likes

New Department Added, BCSO, Blaine County Sheriffs Office.

1 Like

Nice detailed post :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, @Scott_UK and welcome to the community.

1 Like

Screenshot_271Screenshot_272

1 Like

Nice server they join other discord servers and PM everyone with this http://prntscr.com/k6j2zd

1 Like

nice job http://prntscr.com/k73z9g
they join other discords and spam this

1 Like

Screenshot_499 Screenshot_761

2 Likes

I have veen apart of CGC for the past 6 months, near about. CGC is one of the most professional servers i have ever been in that does not rely on big youtubers and kids. CGC relys on the people that have a passion for roleplay and realistic procedures. I won’t lie and say the community is perfect, like other communities it has its flause. I will be happy to say that CGC has very little. I will say that CGC has very strict rules, the strictest rules i have ever seen but i would not say this is a bad thing. The rules I would say that the strict rules are in place for the people that love roleplay and hate people that take it as a joke and like to fuck about. I would suggest joining CGC if only you have a passion for roleplay and want to be able to rule play with there being no fuck heads there. Best of luck to the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Adam_Faulds nice to see u around.

2 Likes

hey guys, im a helper over at CGCO in the discord, it is a great roleplay server with respectful CIV’s, it is organized thoroughly with still some developing ideas. If you’re interested in enjoying yourself and creating great roleplay and meeting new people, head over to http://www.centralgamingv.com/ and follow the links throughout the way. Also don’t forget to join the discord while you’re there!

Enjoy!

• Isaiah
2 Likes

The Central Gaming Community, FiveRP Whitelisted Is still open for applications this December. Want to be part of a realistic roleplay community with an immersive environment for fiveM? Give us a Try!

Our Recruitment Services is currently actively recruiting for the following departments:

• San Andreas Fire EMS
  • Civilian Operations
  • Operations Communications Centre

To Apply Simply head to our site (www.centralgamingv.com) and create an account, after that follow the menu main and select Join us. Good Luck.

2 Likes

Has its good and bad days.

1 Like

2 Likes

Great server! I really recommend trying it out!

1 Like

1 Like

Great server, great rp, great people. Where else would you want to be.

1 Like