📦 FiveRP | Towns & Mayor Management | Crimes & Leveling System

Hello looks great! whens your patrols?

1 Like

Patrols are Friday, and the weekend. They roughly start at aproxmaitely 19:00 GMT+0 and carry untill 01:00 GMT+0.

1 Like

Which Departments are there?

Los Santos Police Department
San Andreas Highway Patrol
Blaine County Sheriff Office
San Andreas Fire EMS
Civilian Operations
Operations Communications Centre.

1 Like

1 Like

my lord ive seen so many server’s with the alameda county livery’s I dont even like em anymore

1 Like

I joined the server a day ago and its absolutely amazing, from the way they handle new candidates to the actually immersion of realism. Each situation is played out fully to the best amity and everyone is friendly and relaxed.

2 Likes

I don’t like them either. they’re dull and general. Hopefully they will change it

2 Likes

Indeed! They will be changed Soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a inspector for this community and would not go anywhere else! Great RP and the cars are amazing. The staff is very active to help people with anything that they need.

2 Likes

2 Likes

that looks dammm good!

1 Like

applied and accepted, glad to be part of the dispatching and operations team!!

2 Likes

have fun

2 Likes

Patrols :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is one of the best white-listed servers. very mature and has alot of entertainment and fun events.

Really amazing team of people, Know how to role play over here. They are really nice and we all get along, i have been apart of CGC for 2 months and a bit, and i’ve had some amazing time even being a dispatcher its great!

2 Likes

When will FiveRP public be out

This server is really good

1 Like

best server I have ever been on yet

1 Like