FiveReborn Problem with .NET Framewok

When I open “fivereborn”, a windows open with “could not initialize the commun language runtime for validation. Make sure you’ve installed the .NET Framework 4.0 or higher” but I have all version of .Net framework. PLEASE HELP !! The problem is not solved

Uninstall and reinstall the control panel program

which program ? I’m on windows 10

As you said, I think you will be downloading a new version

I have all the version of .NET framework but it s not working. my friend have the same version of .NET framework but his game work… My last version of .NET framework is : .NET framework 4.6 Advenced Services

I alredy have the problem…

this is what is happening to me now lol i moved the fivem app then clicked on it
and it started to re download the files so i stopped it since i had it in another folder and was working fine but now i get the error =
1219] Failed to load the assembly w/hr 0x80070002
[ 1219] GlobalError: Could not initialize the Common Language Runtime for validation. Make sure you’ve installed the .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
I have the latest net frame as well as tryed deleting all my antivirus and disabled windows defender the game was running fine till i moved the app i have also deleted the files and reinstall but nothing
has anyone solved this yet ?