FiveReborn opening Rockstar Social Club

I have GTA V (Version 678.1/Cracked) and every time I launch FiveReborn it opens up Rockstar Social Club and then I get an error. I did find a way to temporarily fix this by installing the GTA V Launcher, Patch and Social Club from “FiveReborn\cache\game”. So now I can only play FiveReborn and not singleplayer. Is there a way to fix this. I want to be able to play both without having to update or downgrade everytime I want to play?

@Razerphynx Make sure you have FiveReborn installed in a separate folder. My directories look like:
C:\GTA V
C:\GTA V\fivereborn
C:\GTA V\fivereborn\FiveReborn.exe

personally, I’d do a clean install of GTA after this to avoid any other crashes after switching directories. Make sure you run FiveReborn as an administrator as well

It’s in its own folder. “C:\Users\username\Desktop\Grand Theft Auto V\FiveReborn” and this is right after a clean install, no mods or anything.

I have this issue too @Boss

@Razerphynx can you post a screenshot?

Is it hanging on “Launching” ? Or do you get the option to retry?

http://i.imgur.com/ewLhxMC.png <-- This is what I get. If I click offline-mode it just gets stuck on “launching”

@Razerphynx said in FiveReborn opening Rockstar Social Club.:

http://i.imgur.com/ewLhxMC.png <-- This is what I get. If I click offline-mode it just gets stuck on “launching”

You have to press RETRY

I am having this similar issue but the RS loading screen is the only thing I can get so far. If someone could PLEASE give me a few minutes of their time I would really appreciate it. We could jump on a quick join.me and you could pick my computers brain for any hidden issues that many users seem to be facing when trying to run this mod on their computer

i’m having the same issue, however if i press retry, the FiveReborn launcher starts and then closes after maybe five seconds and nothing happens after

Try starting original game before?

@Nexius said in FiveReborn opening Rockstar Social Club.:

i’m having the same issue, however if i press retry, the FiveReborn launcher starts and then closes after maybe five seconds and nothing happens after

Allow it through your firewall.

UPDATE I am now able to “see the server screen”, by starting gta v and then after it starts loading I just start fivereload. But it freezes on the blue server screen I can’t move my mouse, and there is a rockstarlogo with Citizenfx ros c http://citizen.re/

Alright guys, since i was unaware that i had to create a folder before installing the “game” (i’m dumb i know) it installed in my downloads, re-installing as of now.

So the re-installing phase is finished, i allowed it through my firewall and still nothing happens after hitting retry.

Hey if you are up and on, we are on the discord live streaming my troubleshooting

halp plox

Sucks when everyone is too busy to help. If a dev could just look at this and investigate that would be great. Until then, my public opinion is that this mod just does not work. Unfortunately I am going to have to let my RP group know that they cannot play because the devs have not found a solution. to any dev, I will pay $100 to have this RSSC issue resolved.

Don’t care if you dont need or want the money, this is me saying HELP ME. I want to solve this issue not only for myself, but so everyone can use this mod before something happens to it.

I think your game is just fucked up. You reinstalled GTA V right?