FiveReborn CitzenFX Fatal Error

Hello Everyone!

I recently downloaded FiveReborn. I followed the step by step tutorial on the download page on how to install the Client. After I created a folder and ran the .exe, everything went smoothly. Well, until the end.

It gave me a prompt saying this: “are you still the one i knoooowwwww?” (No quotations)

I read the FAQ on the Home/ Technical Support/ Support page, and this is what it said to do to resolve this issue:

“The ‘are you still the one i knoooooooooow’ means the updater failed processing something. Please try to remove caches.xml and try it again. If that doesn’t work, clear the cache.”

First I deleted Cache.XML, then tried, but that did not work. Then, I deleted the Cache Folder, but that did not work either. After, I deleted both of them, and THEN tried, but it still did not work.

I also ran the FiveReborn.EXE with AND without running it as administrator, with no luck either time.

I am running a fully legal/bought version of GTA 5 (Non-Steam). I also have the most recent update.

alt text

I also put FiveReborn.EXE inside my directory as well, to see if that would help, but NOPE…

I need help…SOMEONE!

Sincerely,
Adan

EDIT: I forgot to add as well that I allowed FiveReborn.exe through the firewall. Also, now, after I allow the update the game cache in the setup, right after that, it gives me the error. Also, it does not even ask me for my root directory, The error comes up so soon, it doesn’t even have a chance. Another issue, is when it gives me the promt to update the game cache, it says this:
alt text
Why does it say 0.00 MB of data?

Sorry, I forgot to add as well that I allowed FiveReborn.exe through the firewall. Also, now, after I allow the update in the setup, right after it gives me the error.