FiveM working until the last bit off loading screen where it enters an infinite loading screen

GTA V version?
Latest
Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
Latest
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Several times (including reinstalling GTA V and FiveM)
Error screenshot (if any)
That’s the thing, I don’t get any errors, it just freezes
System specifications
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 Graphics card
Core i7-8700 CPU 8th gen
3.20GHz
16GB RAM
64bit
What did you do to get this issue?
My FiveM crashed yesterday and after that the problem appeared
What server did you get this issue on?
United Gamers Georgia State Patrol
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log.1 (345.9 KB) CitizenFX.log.2 (343.7 KB) CitizenFX.log.3 (42.7 KB) CitizenFX.log.4 (544.1 KB) CitizenFX.log.5 (457.4 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs
Can’t find any

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
C:\Users\Marius\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

What happend was that I played FiveM, and suddenly the whole thing freezes (including my computer), it froze for like a minute, then my anti-malware software said I had virus, so I restarted my computer and reinstalled FiveM, that’s when the issue started, I even reinstalled GTA V and FiveM completely, but to no help. I need help, I’d gladly appricate if someone could contact me on Discord (ID: Marius#6089). I’ve tried several YouTube tutorials and read pretty much the entire FiveM support forum (including this one [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix), I have a NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 Graphics card. I’ve tried to go in to the NVIDIA control panel, but didn’t work. I’m running out off ideas please help me :slight_smile:
Edit: Why is no one able to help me

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Can serously no one help me?

1 Like

How about trying a different server? This server seems to have a script causing an infinite loop during initialization.

Thank you so much for responding first of all. Same thing happens on every server I’ve tried (alot) except for one (IP: 51.75.202.81:30666 ). I joined one server once (Don’t remember what server) and it had a log to the side, everything worked until is said “Entering session”. That was where it froze

But the thing is that the loading freezes, not the loading screen necessarily, because I can still hear the loading screen music for a few min.

Think I have the same issue as the guy you helped previously: Server setup: Stuck at initilizing session Do you have discord? I didn’t understand the solution

try re-installing FiveM with your virus scanner disabled.

Also, that solution was for server side, his issue was different then yours.

Try this didn’t help me but it only happened to me on one server, this guide did help a lot of my friends but not me so i just play on another server still glhf on fixing it.

I have, thx for helping me. It didn’t work tho :frowning:

Littarly if you read the bottom of my post you’ll see me explaining that I’ve tried that post and it didn’t work xD, next time maybe read the whole post :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.