System specifications
Windows Edition : Windows 8
Processor : IntelĀ® Coreā„¢ i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30 GHz
RAM memory : 4,00 Go
Type of system : 64-bit operating system, x64 processor
Graphic card : NVIDIA GeForce 605

CitizenFX.log file

CitizenFX.log (2.2 KB)

I have tried to run compatibility mode, reinstalled GTA V and FiveM and turned of Anti Virus

some .rpf files missed like x64u x64v x64w, or maybe you have them but we canā€™t see on screenshots, if not, try to verify game cache.
If steam is running, try to turn it off before running FiveM, Steam+FiveM can cause some problems with some players.
If still not working i think canā€™t help you more, maybe see with someone also on Windows8 (im on 7)

Verify your game cache.

I tried to quit steam and check the game cache but it still does not work. I will try to install windows 10 to see if it works, i will keep you updated

Sounds good, keep me posted. :blush:

Itā€™s good I installed Windows 10 but now when I run it is what I get :

I have the same problem I have updated windows 10 and verified my game and come to launch the fivem nothing happens

I cannot confirm this fix will work for you, however, I may be wrong.

Please right click on your FiveM.exe and you should see an option relating to ā€œRun With Graphics Processorā€. From there, simply select your primary graphics card. This should fix the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.