Fivem wont Load into any server

fill out the whole support template please.

1 Like

i think that should do it :slight_smile:

The log only shows you trying to connect to one server… Try one of the pinned servers at the top of the server list (highlighted in green) and see if that works for you.

I’ve tried the two that were at the top… it was RottenV:R and transport tycoon? Didn’t work :confused:

It seems I’ve fixed it… I’m not sure what fixed it I tried loading into GTA first then alt f4 and That worked for a few mins then it broke again but then I installed an older nvidia driver and then deleted scripthook.dll and it worked. I’m not sure what fixed it but yeah.

Where was the dll you talk about? Also, mind giving me the version of the driver you rolled back to? Thanks :slight_smile:

The dll is in the fivem application folder, the driver number was 388.0. Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I did everything you did but it’s still not working :cry:

Try this,

Open up GTA v and then change to windowed mode in a lower resolution than your monitor ( I just picked 1280x720) then go to task manager and right click gta v and click end task… after that you should get something in a little box that says “grand theft auto exited” etc etc. Don’t close this box, while this box is open open fivem and see if that works… it works for me right now…

1 Like

Alright thanks a lot man, I’ll try it right now

1 Like

When you talk about the error box that says “grand theft auto exited”, do you mean the usual Windows error pop up? Because when I end the process I’m directly redirected to a Social Club window that says that my game was closed. Might be because I have the Social Club version… Because right now, after lowering doing everything I’m still stuck on a loading screen unfortunately. But thanks a lot for helping me nonetheless, I really appreciate it

nah, i mean the social club popup

1 Like

and if that doesnt work the only thing i can say is to reinstall windows… its tedious but if you really want to play fivem that’d be the only way around it… sorry bud

I mean you did manage to fix it? Ok I’ll try again and see if there’s any change. And yeah, if that doesn’t work I guess I might just re-initialize my pc altogether… :pensive:

1 Like

And when you open up GTA V do you go to story mode? Or just stay on the main menu?

i just stay at the main menu but i would give going to story mode/online a try…

1 Like

and yeah, i fixed it i can play it now but i have to keep open that social club pop up for some reason…

2 Likes

Yeah so I tried again and still no results. I’m so down, I’ve been trying to play Five M for the last two days. So bummed down that I can’t… :cry: Thanks again though! :grinning:

1 Like

no problem, sorry it didnt work for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.