A new update to FiveM has been released to the client production channel.
- Fix typo in error dialog (
- Hopefully fix Windows mouse input option in GTA V making mouse unusable in CitizenFX UI
- Fix fullscreen bugs.
- Fixed the game not launching in fullscreen mode even despite being configured to do so (Win10+, Win7/8.1 may still have this issue)
- Fixed NUI not rendering anymore after Alt-Enter. This also undid a recent performance tweak due to a Chromium bug.
- Show better error messages instead of
- Fix mouse dragging/double clicking in NUI.
- Hide loading screens when a game error occurs, so you won’t be stuck on loading screens when it errors out.
embeddedportable PDBs for .NET resources. Easier debugging, yay!