FiveM update - May 26th, 2018

Nothing about ‘license key’ for server owners. And also very good update (no)

Very good reply. Makes much sense. 10/10 (no)

1 Like

Some more information regarding the ‘element club’ rewards has been added to the OP.

Awesome update guys… I found some bugs, but so far its been great! Obviously there will be bugs, but I know you guys will work hard to fix them…

As far as I can tell though, its a great update… Keep it up guys!

What a junk update.
Revert it ASAP

Also the master server is offline, so no game for you…

ikr what the fuck is happening this is BS !!

It’s a pretty good update. Master server is online so I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Um, why is my server now telling me that there is “No FiveM ticket… specified”.

I am 100% sure my server is online.

This downtime has nothing to do with the servers being down! So stop calling the update shit or they should revert it and give them time to fix the servers.

[ 0] GlobalError: Fetching game cache failed.

The update is really cool, keep it up, loving it!

3 Likes

My only complaint is that the new voice chat is buggy and you can’t toggle it off without reverting back.

Can I explain to a short and concise and understandable what advantages I have as a user when I patron? Gladly also by message, thank you very much. i do not understand the text above, sorry

it’s written on the patreon, here’s a small list:

FiveM Element Club Argentum :cd:
$15 or more per month
The FiveM Element Club is the place for server owners! With exclusive early access to in-development testing features, all the features from the consumer tiers, and the ability to color your server name, you are sure to want this.

• All the consumer-oriented features from the $8 blue-and-great tier

• Exclusive element club access for server keys linked to your Patreon-linked forum account

• Early access to features such as Mumble voice and soon-to-be-announced awesome things.

• Use ^1-^9 color codes in your server name!

FiveM Element Club Aurum :dvd:
$25 or more per month
The FiveM Element Club is the place for server owners! With exclusive early access to in-development testing features, all the features from the consumer tiers, and the ability to color your server name, you are sure to want this.

• All the consumer-oriented features from the $20 Snail Team 6 tier

• Exclusive element club access for server keys linked to your Patreon-linked forum account

• Early access to features such as Mumble voice and soon-to-be-announced awesome things.

• Have a cool gold background color for your server in public listings!

FiveM Element Club Platinum :star2:
$50 or more per month

This is the ultimate tier for those who want to give the most to the project.

• All the consumer-oriented features from the $20 Snail Team 6 tier

• Have a cool red background color for your server in public listings!

• Your server name will slowly pulsate in public listings what the fuck that’s amazing actually not but yeah it will.

Awesome GG :smiley: the supporters section it’s a nice addon :smiley:

So sick! Love your work Collective

1 Like

:snail:

:mascot:

Great update, good work, thanks a bunch for the time you put in. Much love.

3 Likes

Thanks for the release and for the excellent work on the project. I look forward to supporting the platform.