FiveM update - May 26th, 2018

Why do they not just go back a update? its ovbisuly glitching af

1 Like

Wish you guys would develop a voice script like TFAR for FiveM

Good Update FiveM, i note an increased improvements! Very awesome!

Amazing, as usual :+1::+1::+1:

I got crash and i can’t play. futuvan gura

The collective is aware of the issue with crashes on certain machines. As you can see throughout this thread, they are actively looking into a solution. It is understood this is annoying and frustrating, but please bear with them.

so we have to pay to get a color on our name

Guys where can i report FiveM Problems?

@briglair i got this after instal the 2 mumble dll i was in but i cant no more Ahaha db324790-3995-484d-a85d-2574c0b41c31.dmp (689.5 KB)

If you are having issues with FiveM, post a topic (with the required information in the template) here: https://forum.cfx.re/c/technical-support

If you are having an issue with this update, I would suggest posting in that “mega-thread” I linked above (after trying the possible solutions) since it seems to be getting the most attention.

If you’re just going to bash and rage, your posts are going to get deleted. Please reference my above post regarding crashes: FiveM update - May 26th, 2018

:stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing about ‘license key’ for server owners. And also very good update (no)

Very good reply. Makes much sense. 10/10 (no)

1 Like

Some more information regarding the ‘element club’ rewards has been added to the OP.

Awesome update guys… I found some bugs, but so far its been great! Obviously there will be bugs, but I know you guys will work hard to fix them…

As far as I can tell though, its a great update… Keep it up guys!

What a junk update.
Revert it ASAP

Also the master server is offline, so no game for you…

ikr what the fuck is happening this is BS !!

It’s a pretty good update. Master server is online so I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Um, why is my server now telling me that there is “No FiveM ticket… specified”.

I am 100% sure my server is online.