FiveM update - May 16th, 2017

An update has just been released to the production channel. A lot of internal changes were made in this update, noteworthy changes follow:

Notable changes

• Support VConsole2 for (limited) console things and log output. A minimal VConsole2 build has been provided by a community member - you can connect to your FiveM instance on port 29100. :nerd:
  • Resize the UI window on a resolution change. :eyeglasses:
  • rage-input: donā€™t switch keyboard layout while the game is running :keyboard:
  • Resolves [CRITICAL] Can't switch language - the WASD game input issue however isnā€™t resolved by this.
17 Likes

Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Nice job. Thank you! :blush:

Thanks for the update.

Whatā€™s going on with the console tho ? Citizen.Trace is printed twice now, and every event is in the console too, thatā€™s kinda annoying since Iā€™d like to add my own debug

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Keep them coming. :+1:t2:

Keep working ! we supporting you and we keep supporting make a hype for more slots we cant wait ^^

2 Likes

Itā€™s still a work-in-progress for unification of the console system with FXServer - right now that means a bug crept in making the console view send script traces twice.

Thereā€™s also no channel filtering in the built-in console yet - thatā€™ll come later. :cherries:

1 Like

Sounds nice, I hope those come soon. Any ETA ?

Good update. But the update is now giving me issues.

Need a C# supported server !
That will be nice because Lua is overlimited on some domain while you wanā€™t specifics things !

Iā€™d like to thanks all the FiveM developpers, all the community.
First for the engine, second for all the helps they given to me :slight_smile:
In about 2 weeks I can make all I want wich is pretty great ! THANKS FOR ALL AND DONā€™T CHANGE ! <3

Still not solve the ā€œapproximate connectā€ -.-ā€™

1 Like

Getting random exclusive car spawns fully tuned and random AI cops while they are disabled since the animal update.

How? This update enabled scenarios - did you disable scenarios as well in whatever script you used to ā€˜disableā€™ things?

Hello,
Would you have any idea of when the FiveM native SQL support will be released?
I am waiting for this update to start my mode.
Thanks!
Have a great day.

1 Like

me to :frowning: i get like now big fps dropsā€¦

Since I updated FiveM, I get a fatal eror message at launch