Another update has been released. Yay!
- Increase the limit of drawable dictionaries (.#dd files) to allow more than 65536 drawable dictionaries. This should give you . on the LC server
- Fix a performance regression in StreamingPreparation. Someone broke it. Now it’s not.
- Officially support FiveM singleplayer, for when you’ve had enough of other people.
- It should have a shortcut next to your FiveM.exe. Launch it and play the GTA V campaign with your FiveM mods, addons and the core system improvements!
- Fix Discord rich presence not working if not running Steam. Now it’s not poor anymore!
- Singleplayer gets a fancy new icon.
- Window titles are branded now, like cattle.
- Some C# APIs that were broken work.
- The server detail page now shows Steam avatars for steamy players.
- There were some bug fixes for runtime resource reloading, mainly for racist servers.
- … and some fixes we forgot about from the last intermediate update.