FiveM update - March 15th, 2018

fiveM doesnt launch with administrative permissions

Hi, the update broke some addons (ESX) on my server like garage, car seller… I fixed everything except one thing : Accessories shop (players can’t buy glasses/hats anymore, and when they open the menu in the shop, the camera is stuck, and the player have to disconnect/reconnect to fix that… Any idea? thank you.

Ive had this same thing happen to me, Idk how to fix it.

I mean, the answer is simple: is this a fivem problem? Nope. Is this a shitty esx problem? Yes. And esx is finally discontinued, so no one will do anything to fix it :wink:

disable your antivirus for make your update

6 Likes

You’re running GTAV in 800 x 600? Wow. Maybe that’s the problem xD

or maybe you should try and do ctrl + alt + delete press task manager and then close task manager and boom it loads!!! that’s what i did!

1 Like

I’m having different issues as it keeps saying the cache is outdated and I verified the game 3 times now on steam whats the deal.

It didn’t work for me, what u can advice?

update ur game maybe?

2 Likes

i have the blue/purple screen problem also, and one thing i noticed, if i connect to server whit using connect(ip) in the console that i can not see the text chat or player list

this update made it so when i open some of my trainers it crashes my game

me too
(20 charssss)

Same! I haven’t been on in a while and after the update today things no longer work… halp!

Did, dude…problem is still in existence. Any tips, pal?

Game is/was already updated. I always do/ensure this before I start on FiveM because of problems in the past.

Any more helpful tips?

I can’t play FiveM again. The error continue here… Some solutions guys?

it’s a bug out of control of FiveM. waiting on the merge by CEF. this tends to affect older GPUs