A bug fix update has been released to the production channel. This one has been cooking as for a while!
- Increase the default decorator limit.
- Update the CitizenFX.Core build for client usage.
- Possible fixes for a few bugs.
- UI changes:
- Batch ping results to prevent UI latency.
- Fix ‘direct connect’ returning invalid server results.
- Fix the broken sculpture on Venice Beach. It’s the original compass-looking thing now!
- Changes for NetLibraryV2 client. This mainly affects FXS.
- Crashes now show hashes of the crash type to prevent people from saying “I have the exact same error” when they don’t.
- enqueue dynamic resource starts
- now, if multiple msgResStart are sent (as with dependencies or with mapmanager-style behavior), the next resource will only be downloaded and started once the first resource is started.
- this basically affects server console stop/start/restart usage, or START_RESOURCE on the server.
- Fix a possible crash when restarting resources.