FiveM update - July 1st, 2018

can you read, litterally 1 message above yours.

1 Like

Same here, Tried to dowlowned again and i cant even start dowlonding. any soulotion?

1 Like

reinstalled three times and stll canā€™t get it to load firewall turned off i have uninstalled anti virus and stll canā€™t get it to load [Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Could not open TLS certificate pair

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: net-tcp-server.dll+112DF
Report ID: si-b305d5fdda6b480a8b61e958ffa78616 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Capture%205

1 Like

Sweet update, Fixed A couple of nice things thanks again

1 Like

ok, so did the firewall, now going to try reinstall of gta, canā€™t even install fivem now, was working on my server, and since this update, not been able get it to open, says another instance five m is open,
its like its saying ā€˜its openā€™ which it is when its updating, close app to continue, cant even do a reinstall of fivem , anyone got an old version they can put up?

1 Like

Was your GTA Not working Beforehand? If so its not a FiveM problemā€¦

Try closing all instances of steam and FiveM In Task Manager,
It worked for me so i didnt have any problem. if it still doesnt work restart your computer try again if it continues to happen send your Citizen FX file here for review.

1 Like

still waiting for onesync XD

1 Like

Continue waiting so, Quit being impatient

2 Likes

no idea why i reinstalled , but it worked ā€¦ i wanted remove some open iv items anyways , thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh so you corrupted your gtaV, well not related to fivem But you know

1 Like

nah, think it could of been i swapped steam profiles, not sure why, maybe a cache issue ?

1 Like

you I meant friendly fellow jewish people of course flagged my post. 4chan is not impressed.

Edit: I blame you all.

1 Like

Thank you for The update.

2 Likes

I cant start FiveM:
error Code 127

(Could not load component Citizen- Scripting - mono.dll)

1 Like

why would you ask this here? this is not technical support.

1 Like