FiveM update - December 17th, 2017

A minor update to FiveM has been released to the production channel.

Changelog

• Update build host to Visual Studio 15.5.2.
  • Fix random artifacts at high frame rates.
  • Support cookies for NUI origins.
11 Likes

1- Problem with graphics solved

2 - hitch warning: frame time of 264 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 11760 milliseconds
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
hitch warning: frame time of 12808 milliseconds
hitch warning: frame time of 166 milliseconds ???

i am trying to update my game and i donā€™t know how?

It should automatically update when you launch FiveM

Hey Iā€™m pretty sure this update messed something up on sending heartbeat to the server list. since the update my server hasnā€™t been on the server list, well Iā€™m not sure what but just my server isnā€™t coming up on the server list.

hitch warning: frame time of 4883 milliseconds
1 Like

Same problem for me :frowning:
I have VPS server version 446.

1 Like

Same issue with out server. Did a restart and no longer in server list. Players are forced to direct connect.
Linux - 446

Update. Issue resolved with no action on our end.

1 Like

@goufbam, Thatā€™s all normal thoughā€¦ The only thing thatā€™s slightly abnormal is the hitch warning but that wouldnā€™t cause your server to not show on the server list.

1 Like

For ourselves. I have checked to make sure sv_master1 ā€œā€ was still commented out. I have a feeling something with the servers running latest builds are not showing up in the list.

1 Like

Same for me as well.

i was just showing that its pinging the server listing. with Sending heartbeat

1 Like

ā€¦ except ā€˜this updateā€™ literally didnā€™t touch the server list, did you mean to post in the topic about changes to the server list?

1 Like

Since the update, when someone getting revived or respawns on our Server (ESX- Framework), and then jump in a car.
The car will float up in the air and turn up and down on very fast Speed, like crazy. This goes as Long as the guy is sitting in.
When he jumps out, the car falls down and all is normal. again.
Only a reconnect of this Person can fix it.

Anyone else got a similar Problem?

This update didnā€™t touch any of that. Have you read the OP? Only the following things have changed:

those changes canā€™t possibly cause the issues youā€™re experiencing. Ask in the ESX topic for support.

Ummm yeah still not fixed if you goto your own website and goto the server tab, and you see a bunch of INVALID KEY. I thought this was suppose to be fixed.

yeah its all fixed now.

[quote=ā€œSerpico, post:9, topic:60089, full:trueā€]
For our[/quote]
selves. I have checked to make sure sv_master1 ā€œā€ was still commented out. I have a feeling something with the servers running latest builds are not showing up in the list.

so apparently there was an update on Jan 9th but no topic on it. What exactly did you guys upate?

They donā€™t usually post updates or changes right away (especially if they are minor). If you are really curious, you can see the commits made here: https://github.com/citizenfx/fivem/commits/master

1 Like

Good IQ to write the IP Servers