A new update has been pushed to the FiveM production channel. It contains an assortment of changes.
- this happens when GTA tries to sync a car mod that’s not actually loaded, it’s weird
add new crash info for tennis-stairway-seven
- this happens due to corrupted model files (.yft) or so
- C# API generation! (thanks to @thers)
GET_CAM_MATRIXnative (to be documented on next code generation, arguments are same as
- Some client-side fixes to hopefully improve desync.
- Other internal changes, see GitHub for the raw story as usual.
C# code generation example
The latest CitizenFX.Core.dll (or the NuGet package) contains this under the class CitizenFX.Core.Native.API, as a hint you can use:
using static CitizenFX.Core.Native.API;
and you can just call functions directly