FiveM update - April 4th, 2017

Over the past days, we’ve shipped various game updates. These contain too many changes to label, but we’re trying to summarize them anyway.

Summarized changelog

• Allow rejoining servers that use the same map. Now the ‘disconnect’ option will finally allow you to join another server, usually without crashing.
  • Lots of internal code changes to support the above point.
  • Performance fixes (starting today) to fix the game being ‘slow’ since the initial update including this.
  • Back out a code change that might’ve caused ‘session splitting’ issues.
  • Fix V8 scripting not working if snake oil was in use.
  • Change snake oil to use ArrayBufferView, and not ArrayBuffer.
8 Likes

So are you going to fix the fact that a lot of use addon cars and now we cant?

Back out a code change that might’ve caused ‘session splitting’ issues.

My server is still getting session splitting, What looks like happens when someone spam joins or loads people join at once it makes a new session, I’m not sure this can be fixed tbf just cuz how GTA Online does it aswell.

Thank you for trying to fix this issue tho :slight_smile:

You can just fine, we tested with the GTADrifting server, IVPack and Kng’s Vehicle Packs, all three work perfectly still in the update.

Perhaps post your resource so we can test.

Are you using a recent enough server with the latest ‘sessionmanager’ resource?

@hassium Do you know offhand what the time stamp on the latest would be? I have 1.29.2017 on mine. I wasn’t sure if the server auto-updated or if it needs a manual re-download when an update is released.

This.

1 Like

Its working but trainer is not working and it’s still glitchy ( for example : you can’t spawn cars anymore , trainer freezes ), for a good performance, restart your game

That’s the trainer’s fault, not the mod’s.

Where can the updated server be downloaded from?
I don’t think the FiveM Releases topic has the most recent download link.