FiveM update - April 22nd, 2017

We’ve pushed another update to the production channel, please don’t mind the mess.

#Summarized changelog

• Blacklist the Discord overlay DLL as it crashes.
  • Provide proper blame for Comodo Internet Security crashes.
  • Early refactoring of the network library’s means of handling connections.
  • Dependency updates.
  • Console fixes.
  • strdbg command in the console for a streaming request debugger.
  • Allow holding Ctrl+Alt to hide the console so you can click on strdbg.
  • Link the proper version of KB2758857.
  • Fix Steam presence issues.
  • Enable the crash handler for the R* Launcher.
  • Changes to maintain regulatory compliance. These may cause you to have to revalidate your game.
6 Likes

I’m sorry but this update was a shot in the foot, with this verification of the social club you will cut a very large slice of its users, samp so it was popular because it was a platform totally gratuitous and that was never afraid to hit front with the rockstar

its not rockstar its take-two you have to be afraid of and they are way more powerful now

I’m from Brazil I know that everything in this world has a “solution”, it may even be a way around the verification system.

What is exactly the problem?

… but FiveM already required validation, what are you talking about?

My bad I was logged in the wrong steam but I still think wrong verification system

When use FiveM I have a error

[Window Title]
FiveM Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Opening database (privcache:/) failed: IO error: vfs::Device::Open returned an invalid handle.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Masquer les détails [Fermer]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: 4197fcdb-71ed-473f-862b-9de899370d59 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

What can I do ?

This is normal??

i have legit gta but my friend doesnt why did you do this we cant play anymore now

Authentication has been implemented for months now, so I’m not sure how he was getting around it. Tell your friend to buy GTA and he won’t have this problem.

so your saying we need to pay for an unlegit gta v i mean thats why most people play five m i am just saying

Lend him your account?

Most people play FiveM due to the modification itself. It allows people to play with much more than Rockstar provides in the base game. Look at e.g. the server in itself - Rockstar only provides lobbies. FiveM has dedicated servers, content streaming, scripting. It allows for a player to have much more freedom and different ways to play the game. FiveM was never meant as an online crack for GTAV, and it is wrong to see it as one.

Hi, how to resolve this error ? https://gyazo.com/a94b825017f5506da6330ff4ab9defba Last version of the .exe

The last update has given us a lot of problems on the server :scream:.

All of our vehicles run at least twice the speed and are much harder to control. We can not fix this problem ourselves, so what has happened, it must be the update ??

Sorry, that was my own mistake :disappointed:. My dear grandchild has without my knowledge and forgot to tell me, that he has adjusted the settings with ‘Enhanced Reborn’ and forgot to put them back :confounded:.