**GTA V version?**latest
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes
**Error screenshot (if any)**N/A
System specificationsIntel i7-3770 gtx 650 ti 16 gb RAM
**What did you do to get this issue?**I simply tried to connect to my server which I had done many times before
**What server did you get this issue on?**Las Vegas Roleplay and a few others too
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log (111.3 KB)

.dmp files/report IDsNot sure what this is

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**yes

I deleted my priv folder in my cache folder, I then tried deleting my entire cache folder, I verified my game cache on steam several times after that failed, I then finally reinstalled GTA V and FiveM which also didn’t work.

try using a VPN[20charblabla]

A VPN won’t change anything, in fact, most server’s block VPNs because you can bypass bans.

[    213359] Detected NVIDIA Node, attempting to query ShadowPlay status...
[    214406] process exited with 56319600!

This was what caused your FiveM to crash. Is there any way to disable this in some sort of Nvidia program?

From what I’m seeing it looks like a clash between nvidia and fivem, nvidia is trying start shadowplay(for some reason even though I don’t have it) but fivem blocks shadowplay due to its cause of a major drop in performance when allowed, I’ll take a look thanks for your help so far.

had that same issue with a friend of mine , it also gave him the error about shadowplay … nothing helped for him except enable VPN to boot up Fivem , after that it all worked out for him , so maybe it helps :wink:

Take a look at this video :slight_smile:

Damn I never watched it before never new how cringey his voice is :rofl:

Ok so I tried disabling the overlay already and it worked for the shadowplay error but now I get this
[ 100657] Replacing function table list entry 0x1400b5000 with 0x1400b5000
[ 101453] process exited with 48188272!

I found another post saying that it as something to do with virtual memory settings, I’ll try the cache again first though

Try deleting your cache in the FiveM folder.

Ok so deleting the cache didn’t work, I now need to figure out how to mess with my virtual memory so it apparently is out of wack like in the other post

ok so that didn’t work, anymore tips on trying to fix this new error now?

Seems unrelated, should not cause any joining issues.

This issue seems to be that the server does not stream a file correctly:

[ 103984] ResourceCacheDevice::EnsureFetched downloading Police mains.ymap (hash b125bd2a333f8b4988b273e2cd6b38fde96e4f3b) from https://173.208.149.109:30120/files/policestation/Police mains.ymap
[ 104328] ResourceCacheDevice reporting failure: transfer closed with 8021 bytes remaining to read - CURL error code 18 (Transferred a partial file)

Have you tried any other servers (i.e. a pinned server), I can’t imagine every server you try having a “mains.ymap” file.

If you have done so, can you provide a new log of you connect to another server?