FiveM stuck on orange loading screen

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? yes
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? yes
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? windows 10 version 1709
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes 5 times
Error screenshot (if any) loading screen
System specifications image

What did you do to get this issue? i downloaded FiveM i installed it i have played it over 1 hour but i want my settings to be a little bit lower cuz i run 35 fps i set the settings to lower and i wanted to open fivem again and it was for a half hour stuck on a orange loading screen with palmtrees and houses i did give up but i want to play now but it wil not go over that loading screen
What server did you get this issue on? no server
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? no but it dont give me a message to turn it off

Also add what you already tried so far.
uninstalling fivem x4
installing fivem x5
delete the cache
search on yt for fixes
search on fivem technical support for fixes but there isnt any for this problem

i hope someone can help me i want to play it with my friends they al have it and it works and i downloaded it at the same time as them

What GPU do you have? Perhaps you are experiencing a bug that is out of FiveM’s control. See Menu UI rendering problem

Also, please fill out the complete support template.

1 Like

i have 2 one intel core i5
and a grafics cards a amd radeon r5 m330
8gb ram (2x 4gb ram sticks)

what do you have to do with menu ui rendering problem ?
im dutch my english is not to good

i got it if i change my settings just like you do on gta you have to restart the game but that glitches the hole thing i did it again now and it does not work anymore sow i copied a fivem from my friend and it has worked it goes true the loading screen and you can join and play but you can reinstall it your self

With me, it’s happening too, I’ve done it for more than 2 months, so this helps.

We determined this is an issue with the video card drivers, because older videocards do not use the latest drivers and thus miss certain features that FiveM needs to show the loadingscreen.

You can do two things that most likely will help:

A) Upgrade to a more recent videocard
B) Wait for the developers to fix it.

More info here:

1 Like

u also cant use reshades

what do i have to download now i dont know what that means im not that of a pc genius

and can someone help me with the settings if i get a new download of fivem and i open it it work but if i try to set the gta v / fivem settings to lower it begins at some settings on high i turned it to normal and then you have to restart but then im going to load fivem again then its stuck on the loading screen

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.