FiveM Stuck On Colorful loading Screen and I tried to change my Graphics Card

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version? The Newest Version
**Up to date? Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
**Windows version? Windows 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes

**System specifications: GTX 1050 Nvidia, 8gb ram
**What did you do to get this issue? Nothing because i have never played before

CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log (48.2 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\docto\OneDrive\Desktop\Fivem

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

I feel that its using my Intel Integrated graphics and not my GTX 1050… I have taking suggested steps like right clicking FiveM and choosing my graphics card, i also right clicked my desktop and opened my NVIDIA settings and changed FiveM settings to use my GTX 1050… I even went to my display settings and changed my graphics setting for FiveM through there and it still dosen’t work

the way how i know that it is using my Intel Integrated Graphics is when i open Task manager and look at the column that says GPU its using GPU-0 which is my Intel Graphics because GPU-1 is my GTX 1050

by the way i am using a Laptop.

Please help!!!

I have never played and i want to!!!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

try this and do it correctly

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!!! Sadly I have tried this and it still has not worked. I was hope to find some type of script that can make the game run on my GTX because I have tried all those steps and it still does not work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.