Fivem stuck at the yellow screen

Hi i used to play fivem 3 week ago and now when i lunch fivem it stuck at the yellow screen
LAST VERSION because i can play online
up to date
legit
social club that i shared with my steam

gtx 1060 with a i5 6400
i did nothing i just didn’t play for like 2 weeks

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Please use the technical support template. Otherwise we cannot assist you with your problem.

The topic will be unlisted until you have provided all or a decent amount of information for us to go on.

If you have any question or remarks, you can post them here or reach out to the @moderators team. (i.e. flagging topic, DM the moderator who closed the topic).

:mascot:

Hi i have the last gta 5 version i think because i can play online the legit copy social club that i shared with my steam windows10 i didn’t delet cach xml because i don’t know how solo gta 5 work

Please use the format and edit your post.

i edit the post and sorry for disturbing you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.