FiveM Status API blocked by Cloudflare

Hello,

I am attempting to access the FiveM status page’s (cachethq) API through simple GET requests, however, prints of my GET requests are showing the HTML of the Cloudflare security page, and not responses from cachethq’s API.

From their API Authentication documentation page:

Cachet is built on the belief that your service status is open and transparent, therefore all GET requests are public and require no authentication to access the information.

Is there a better/more correct way to query the FiveM Status API at the moment?

Thanks

n.b. What the GET request returns (you can make out the “Please complete the security check to access”, which matches this.)

It happens with everything my web panels and resources do in regards to getting data from FiveM. It’s an unfortunate side-effect of nerd-raging neckbeards griefing the site. If they removed the check in any way, that bypass would be used to hammer the site with requests.

2 Likes

This is what I unfortunately suspected, though I thought I’d get some input from the forums. Thanks.

Just brainstorming, but if the issue is with FiveM’s Cloudflare (and when I say issue, I mean the security check, I’m not trying to open a can of worms in regards to why they have it there), perhaps we can bypass the FiveM’s DNS and request straight from Cachet, assuming FiveM is just CNAMEing. Let me do some DNS searching, see what it looks like back there.

Cachet is just open-source software, they don’t provide hosting, disregard that idea.

Since the kid attacking even attacked the status page last times, it’s permanently under lockdown like this and programmatic access is not intended. Sorry :frowning:

1 Like