Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Installed with CD
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? idk how
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications i5 6600, 4gb 2133mhz ram, Geforce gtx 1050Ti from Zotac
What did you do to get this issue? I dont know
What server did you get this issue on? no one, i started the game ,it took forever to load before i could see the bugfixes…then i joined a Server ,it loades for minutes and then crashes.
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log.1 (67.4 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs
[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Timed out after 10 seconds.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Details ausblenden [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: net.dll+18150
Report ID: f4e8c11f-fc95-4bf8-8878-de129acc1782 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot https://picload.org/view/dgidcwpl/gtainfolder.png.html
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot https://picload.org/view/dgidcwpw/unbenannt.png.html
Filepath to FiveM folder C > Users > Kevin > Desktop > Neuer Ordner (2)
FiveM client folder screenshot https://picload.org/view/dgidcwpa/fiveminfolder.png.html
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes, nothing happened.

Also add what you already tried so far: Uninstall FiveM multiple times, delete every Folder with fivem in the Folder Name… / De- and reinstalled GTA 5 with my CDs, then downloaded all the DLCs without stopping the download( it would corrupt the files, i know that from the time i installed gta for the first time),checked all the gta files by using the first CDs and the following i should use…didnt reinstall anything…/ loaded into sp, played without lags or Bugs, closed the game, tried to start fivem, joined a Server and again the Crash afer loading for 10 minutes…

Im banned until the first of November…maybe thats causing the Problem? But it would be hilarious, from the 1. to the 6.10. i could Play fivem and i was banned in GTAO… sry for bad english

In terms of your timeout issue, not sure what’s causing that or how to fix it.

But for this…

From the main FiveM website:

FiveM does not interact with the Rockstar Online Services other than to validate your game copy the first time you launch it.

Being banned in GTA:Online wouldn’t affect anything.

Hm alright…it is kinda funny, on Windows 7 FiveM was more stable…

the timing out problem has nothing to do with windows, they recently fixed it from what i have seen on other topics.

The forums had tons of people complaining about it.

Okay, thank you for that info…i’ll try one more time, if it doesn’t work i’ll reinstall FiveM again and try then :smiley:

Still wont load sometimes…i dont know what to do :sob::sob:

im not sure what could be causing your problem… i also realized i read your problem wrong, the other people were having timing out after 15 seconds errors yours appears to be actually crashing while loading something.

Does it do this on all servers?

After looking at your log files, it seems its failing to load several scripts, i would contact the server owner about this problem.

Everyone who tries to connect to my server has this exact issue. Times out/crashes after 10/15 seconds of connecting. Not sure if it’s server or client related.

Probably fivem is causing the game to crash, not the server… i have this problem on multiple servers… but on Windows 7, my moms pc, FiveM shows me only the “please upgrade to windows 10 bla” error, and than it starts the game normally…idk whats causing the problem on my rig

1 Like

problem is, the error log is specifically saying its several scripts failing to load from the server.

So im not sure how thats fivem’s fault… the servers crashing must be using common scripts.

I have never had this issue so i cant fully say why its happenning.

idk what i can try now… :frowning:

Ok.Game starts, then i have this “screenshot” of the City with some cars in the left down Corner of the Screen, sometimes the pic is blue or green…thats how it is supposed to be i think. After some minutes (!) i got the update list with the Servers tab above…i click on that and join any random Server, it takes forever to load…after 30 minutes i have to Close the game per TaskManager… so what now :c

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.