FiveM server update - April 30th, 2017

My servers are no longer showing on the serverlist since updating them. Edit: Issue resolved with latest release

@■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ update coming soon?

wtf! Trying to mention CitadelServer and it just turns to squares!

getting a black screen with a load wheel on bottom right when we die… Not sure why. What changed spawn related?

2 Likes

my server don’t receives Kbps in and out

Any way to see commits that were made?

where does this get installed to on an admin pannel?

Loving this update!!!

1 Like

@■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Are you making an update for the servers on the one button install

After the last update this:

Don’t work anymore…

And my name choice in the master server setup does not work anymore :disappointed:

It is still working for me

Check if it is still in your AutoStartResources - List.

If you overwritten the citmp-server.yml you have to reconfigure it.

@Flatracer
We are 3 people on the same server and we all experience that ‘Radar only while driving’ does not work anymore. There is nothing changed for us or on the server, only the update.
I’m sure the ‘lua’ file is executed as it should.
The server console say: ‘Start: Started resource RadarWhileDriving’…
So ?? :confused:.

I just checked it and it worked…

Is there something in the debug console about it?

Ohhh… I don’t know how I use the ‘debug console’ :flushed:

F8 opens a console in game which will list errors with client side scripts, but for server side then when you run the server, that is the window that pops up, unless you are buying hosting then unless they give you access to a log.

I test all my scripts locally so I can see the servers log before I upload them to the public server.

Okayy… No errors in both consoles, server and ‘F8’ console…

Thank you for debugging the server console and making it look pretty :wink:

Your post on this 3 month old update thread is completely irrelevant, and you included zero details. If you are having an issue with your server, post in the section I linked, and at least include details as to what your issue is.
https://forum.cfx.re/c/server-development/server-discussion

2 Likes