FiveM Server List doesn't allow searching on MicroSoft Edge

GTA V version? Build 1290
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications Pentium G4560 (KabyLake) 16GB DDR4-3000 2xRX460 (Crossfire)
What did you do to get this issue? Browsed servers.fivem.net with Microsoft Edge
What server did you get this issue on? N/A
CitizenFX.log file Not needed
.dmp files/report IDs Not needed

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Basically, browsing the server list on Microsoft Edge. Doesn’t allow you to narrow list by typing in search box on Microsoft Edge. Works fine with FireFox/Chrome/Opera/Safari. Seems like your site code doesn’t like Edge.

No need to contact me. I’m offering up this little tidbit of technical stuff so that you can put it on your ever growing list of stuff to fix/ignore :slight_smile:

Thanks for the FiveM framework and have a good day!

works fine for me on edge, sometimes you got to hit space bar first then it will work but i would say %99 of the time it works as it should on edge, perhaps you got some extensions causing some issues or need to clear your browsers cache.

Ok. Only addons I have for Edge would be BetterTTV, and uBlock. I turned uBlock off for fivem.net and it didn’t help. But if it works for others, I’ll keep looking at my side. Maybe I have some wonky setting switched around on Edge. Thanks.

1 Like

Its possible, i just know across the 2 browsers i have it seems to work as intended.

appreciate the time. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.