Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

Yet another wave. Pinning this again.

My server was blocked but I host a server off a VPS. Could this be a mistake?

If you feel that this was added by mistake, please contact support@fivem.net with the IP address of your server and a screenshot with proof of authentication with the ‘root’/‘Administrator’ account.

i my server has been blocked and im using dedicated

Is there a list of the blocked providers somewhere ?

All GSP’s except for ZAP Hosting.

Im sorry, but that is seriously stupid… I get that the FiveM project isnt funded nor do they earn a “living wage” from it, yes. But to isolate all the other game server providers stopping us from having dedicated servers is just shitty.

It’s not doing that though? You are free to host servers on your home hosted PC/server, any VPS or dedicated server with root/administrator access, or through ZAP hosting.

Well i’ve got a VPS from Gamehosting.co and it’s been nuked saying It’s unauthorised.

Well do as the ban message says. It clearly explains how to resolve this if you’ve got a legitimate VPS/Dedicated server with root/administrator access.

You and me both Brother. I just wrote them. I’ve been supporting them for a long time and this is how they repay those of us who do that. I know 3 different people who have been screwed by ZAP hosting and I refuse to utilize them because of it.

So my other thought is simple. You want me to switch from my current hosting to Zap hosting right??? Well Zap hosting for the same specs i currently have is $3 more expensive. So why would i want to switch, and how come FiveM cant just ask us to donate straight to them, through, IDK PATREON, Like some of us already have been? If they need more money, make it known and people will donate.

We don’t seem to have received any email originating from you.

As with everyone, follow the procedure. Complaining will not help at all, we’re just fulfilling our contractual obligations here, which your server provider has ignored by listing FiveM on their website.

We are not targeting any VPS users here at all, however it is impossible for us to track unauthorized game server providers (as required by our contractual obligations) without also getting collateral damage from GSPs that also offer VPSes in addition to unauthorized services.

Which can easily be resolved by sending an email to the provided address in the blacklist message.

May want to look again. I did it as of 1:23pm my time and it is 2:08pm my time.

yep same, I sent an email and still banned.

It’s not magic, it takes time - they’ve got lives. Please be patient.

Well why call a big ban wave, if you can’t keep on top of it… I have have a community to run. (My Discord DMs are legit just spam)

1 Like

They are on top of it… however, just like you they need to eat, sleep, shit and work full time.