Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

I didn’t post that…? It’s the main forum for their product, where else would it mean anything to post it at? If you don’t share your feelings with companies, how to you expect to see any change?

But that’s the thing… you feel entitled to your complaints, which you are not… lol this forum is a private entity, there’s no “Free Speech” here.

#BRINGBACKGTXHOSTING Get it trending!

7 Likes

preach!! Couldn’t agree more!!

2 Likes

You cant take away peoples free speech

1 Like

This is how your treat your customers? I would love to talk to your boss. This is absolutely backwards. Customer service is not key here…

2 Likes

Customer service isn’t a thing? If you’re not already aware. The community is moderated by other community members… not project staff… also, this isn’t America, where you can say whatever you want.

Listen… this is simple. A move was made by your institution that you represent without any warning to the consumer. Of course people are upset. This is a reality in which unfortunately… you’ll have to accept.

3 Likes

I don’t represent anything… I represent myself? Only Elements can represent FiveM…

I think that’s the point, you’ve got biased unemployed third party members moderating this, it’s just asking for a shit-show. I’ve emailed FiveM staff twice about issues and have yet to receive any response from them. Seems to me like some time of customer service could ONLY BENEFIT the community.

5 Likes

Unless they want the customers to stop using this product…

yes, start paying us them.

1 Like

So you’re suggesting FiveM hire people to provide support/service to “customers” even though there is no such thing

>implying the project is making enough to pay even a single FTE let alone enough to manage the shit thrown at the project

we barely even get through our server expenses

2 Likes

HAVE PEOPLE LIKE CUSTOMER SERVICES WHO CAN HANDLE AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. thanks.

You have DOJ under you. That thing is a cash cow. Silly goose.

1 Like

I wouldn’t pay you at all, solely because you’ve already biased your moderating to fit the narrative that anything you see unfit should go, even if it breaks no rules stated in the ToS.

3 Likes

Moderators and regulars… they know more about FiveM than most of these noobz around here.

what the fuck is/are ‘DOJ’?

if that’s a server, do note that community-run servers are completely unrelated to our project.

1 Like

Customer service is number one. Every business should develop this form of service.

4 Likes