Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

you can use a company that provide you with a Vps and set up the server yourself. I believe Zap is the only server provider since they give parts of the profits so that the Fivem server development can continue. Don’t quote me on that tho

well i found one added my server to it did what i need then when trying to get on the sever they blocked it

Well then just prove you have admin rights to the computer and send them a ticket and they will resolve it as they stated above

i have emailed them so hope they reply soon thankyou

Yes you can… You are not forced to use ZAP hosting. You’re allowed to rent a VPS or Dedicated server from any provider, as long as they are not blacklisted due to ALSO offering game servers.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Another set of servers has been blocked.

My own localhost test server was banned, like wtf. I am the only one who is using it

My Localhost server also just got banned, really?

read what the message says and email support@fivem.net

1 Like

Honestly the last server I played on that was hosted by Zap was too laggy the server frames would freeze for seconds at a time and you say you don’t want people to suffer yet a lot of larger communities are suffering immensely because this has now caused their server to go down as well as my own saying that the FiveM Platform has blocked my server, we hope to get into contact with the FiveM support because honestly Zap Hosting is our last resort… In other words you may have caused some serious structural damage to the FiveM image, congratulations…

You are aware you can use any VPS/dedicated server, and this only applies to preconfigured servers?

The issue is we already had a very well made hosting company hosting us, I’m not saying we can’t change but the transfer of files and getting the server back up is just too much of a hassle right now with everything our High staff has going on in their personal lives atm.

also our Server was completely built from the ground up…

Server was also banned today for not using ZAP Hosting. I use my VPS for all of my Communities stuff IE website, Teamspeak 3 Server, and Development Server, and Training Server. I guess I now have to go make a post telling my community that we cant have patrol sessions anymore cause the server got banned. I have played on server hosted by ZAP hosting, and the server was not enjoyable way to much lag, and crashed constantly!

For any issues regarding wrongfully blacklisted IPs, use the error for steps to rectify it. This topic is not the place for those issues.

I checked the services of ZAP hosting and their services are not at all quality. “Voxility DDoS Protection up to 960 Gbit / s” please get your servers down from free booter. Servers lean on them and the popups do not load. With some guys we bought a Dedicated Machine and hosted our servers and blocked us for no reason, but we are on a DD server :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You guys are creating such a monopoly and why we cant buy a hosting from anywhere else? Can anyone explain that to me? Can not Understand You are “The Best Hosting Company” Your Dedicated Servers has been absolutely attacked and you are imposing a monopoly on people who want to get a better hosting where their machines will not be able to be stopped! Am I not right? Big servers are privileged and their servers are been attacked or they are not offline form ddos attacks why? Why do the other servers, when you apply this monopoly, will you explain to me? I do not think because you are people who watch how to take money to take them in their pockets and watch their work. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Its not OK to use only ZAP HOSTING… My ip is stonger. Its expensive and useless. RIP FiveM

1 Like