Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

Hi there,

as some of you have already noticed, a larger list of unauthorized FiveM game server providers have been banned today.

We totally understand the annoyance. Some of you will be wondering, what’s the point of this crap, and why is only ZAP-Hosting the only authorized FiveM game server provider?

We financially support the FiveM project and with that guarantee the further development of the project. This of course benefits the entire community.

Why did these providers offer FiveM servers in the first place?
The past few months it has been very clear (after a specific announcement in the FiveM terms of service & website) that commercial distribution of the project / platform is not allowed. Nevertheless,
despite these announcements several game server providers decided to offer FiveM gameservers anyway. As a response we in collaboration with the Cfx.re team have reached out to these providers. A few of these providers have been quite unfriendly during our contact and did not accept Cfx.re decision and still continued to offer FiveM servers. Even after several warnings that their IP addresses would be blacklisted if they did not comply. They continued to accept your payments and offered the FiveM servers fully aware of the consequences. And today we finally took action.

What about the money I paid these game server providers?
It makes us sick to see people in our community falling victim to these types of malicious business practices. That’s why we will be offering you the ability to credit the money you have paid for other non-authorized providers into ZAP coins. With this money you can rent a new FiveM gameserver from us.

To get the ZAP coins, simply register for free on our website and send your ZAP username and invoices from the other provider to fivem@zap-hosting.com.

Visit the FiveM ZAP-Hosting page and click on “Create account”.
With every registration and FiveM Gameserver order you also support the FiveM project btw!

Do you have servers in Europe or the USA?
Of course! In the United States we offer the locations: Dallas, Ashburn & Los Angeles.
In Europe you can choose between: Eygelshoven (Germany), London (United Kingdom) & Helsinki (Finland).

And there is even more! You can also consider our locations in São Paulo (Brazil), Sydney (Australia), Montreal (Canada) and even Singapore!

ZAP FiveM Gameserver Features:

• 10 Slots FiveM Gameserver for 4,90€ ~ $5,88
  • 32 Slot FiveM Gameserver for 10,51€ ~ $12,61
  • Custom control panel
  • Free databases connected to your FiveM server without additional configuration (easy right?)
  • EssentialMode, Es_Admin2, MySQL_Async, Dunkos vRP Pack one-click installation options
  • Voxility DDoS Protection up to 960 Gbit/s
  • 10 GB backup space, unlimited auto backups
  • Auto server restart options
  • A very straight forward server config editor
  • … and much more!

Check us out & rent a prepaid server for 7 days for just 1,49 EUR ~ $1,79

We do our best to make all our customers happy:
Don’t take our word for it, check our excellent reviews on Trustpilot

Check our custom control panel out:
Dashboard:

Database manager:

Backup manager:

Settings page:

11 Likes

I can vouch for ZAP. Great hosting.

2 Likes

Great hosting, highly recommend!

2 Likes

i didn’t expect that one, great that you give people a chance to switch providers!
:de:

5 Likes

Inserts nice guy Zap meme here

These guys also offer my pack with a 1-click install ([Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - FX Server] UPDATED 18/04/2018 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting 10% DISCOUNT!)

They also have 5/5 stars on Trust Pilot! https://www.trustpilot.com/review/zap-hosting.com

Remember, use my affiliate link and 10% discount code: Dunko

2 Likes

Highly recommended but literally intimidating the consumer to this hosting service. I get it TOS blarg blarg blarg. Now this is the ONLY service you can go with right now… Intimidating the consumer to a singular entity… Sounds about right.

8 Likes

YES RETWEET.
(fuck 20 characters)

1 Like

Talk about assisted singular Monopolization…

16 Likes

I’ve been silenced twice by mods on here for stating my opinion of this issue. Seriously it’s pointless to even talk about now.

9 Likes

sigh

Children these days… No one is forcing you to play FiveM… Seriously, if you’re not happy or don’t like it, go play another GTAV MP mod.

2 Likes

Do the Devs of Zap hosting need a new car?

5 Likes

Or house ? Coz they could just ask.

2 Likes

Prob damn snobs want it all

3 Likes

I don’t think you can accurately use the word “children” with this. We have an opinion and are stating it, no need for name calling, that is the childish thing.

1 Like

It’s not about not liking it. It’s about the principal behind the fact. Forcing the consumers hand is not a healthy business practice. No warning what so ever… Just blacklist… If you don’t want consumers to utilize your product… you’re on the right path.

7 Likes

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahah

jesus christ this is great,
can we frame this somewhere? jesus christ

11 Likes

Posting on a forum about how upset you are over something you have no control over, won’t change anything… also, the whole ‘nazi’ thing… you don’t think that was childish?

1 Like

People are upset… this is what happens. They do complain.

1 Like

True monopoly behind ZAP and FiveM disguised with the" you can always get a VPS" excuse!

I don’t want the hassle of installing FiveM or managing a VPS, and i don’t want to deal with the bad and rude suppot of ZAP, let us have alternatives!

12 Likes