FiveM RS20 crash signature: ros-patches-five

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1.41
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications Ryzen 1600, GTX 1060, 8GB RAM
What did you do to get this issue? I dont know
What server did you get this issue on? N/A
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs Idk what is this

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

I’ve posted similiar thread before but i think it was closed and i didn’t get any helpful solution…

presumably some firewall is blocking fivem from connecting to the internet

I indeed have firewall on to block everything from accessing the internet, BUT i have already added FiveM on the exclusion list, not just firewall exclusion, antivirus’ aswell. Any idea?

You are right, something is blocking it but i dont know what it is. When i changed the firewall setting to allow outbond connections, FiveM runs. How do i make it run while i have the outbond connections blocked? Am i missing something? Im sure i’ve put FiveM.exe on my exclusion list.

Nevermind, it runs fine now. All i had to do was unblock the connections and run it once, now put it back to blocked with FiveM.exe on my exclusion list and its working.

that’ll break in a few days though when the current ticket expires, you’ll have to allow every program in the fivem folder, including those in cache/subprocess/ primarily.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.