**FiveM Review(Honest opinion)**

Or I completely fail, and I try again

my Suggestion would be Trial And Error that’s how i learned.

I suck, but yeah I am searching for help

try this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cGPHJh1G5E&list=PLIpzpS7fwntTQOAh2bS8Tz-g8NP4WFhG2

it might help

I’ll try thanks

np feel free to PM me on the forums or post a reply if you need help.

It doesn’t matter if editing scripts is ‘practice’. You just bashed FiveM and it’s scripting documentation for being shitty and not helping anybody, but then you said you only edit scripts. you try to create stuff ‘on your own’, but do you use the documentation, or just try to smash random scripts together and then wonder why it doesnt work? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Roger that

I could tell you my everyday thing, but I was talking in general for when I am creating private stuff(personal)

I know on some things I should have been more specific

You basically said

“fivem scripting documentation is shitty and doesnt teach anyone anything”

"i only edit existing scripts "

What could you be scripting in FiveM that is so private and personal? Stripe api or something?

Also I am not bashing all on FiveM because most of the times I just find the solution on my own and I don’t want to disturb the forums on basic stuff, plus like I said in the end I am still positive and having fun

Just saying that some things for me just don’t work and if you can explain it to me than I can understand(by things I mean the things set up by FiveM not about coding)

I am sure that I am stupid compared to people that is here for more years than me, but since you explained most of it on your comment now I understand more

I suggest using the :pencil2: edit button more often

Yeah I know, right now the place I’m in the connection doesn’t work

I am not scripting important stuff just trying to learn how to do stuff, I just personally think the docs are not the best thing in the world, but that just might be me, and never said "only’ editing, but of course I need to start from somewhere. Plus I never said that all people don’t understand the docs I said they might prefer something more visual, but every person is different(I don’t consider myself someone important at all, this is just a review from my perspective and some of the facts might be wrong)

FiveM can run very smooth but also very BAD OH MY GOD THE TIMES I WANTED TO SMASH MY SCREEN

but if someone just started from 0 (and excuse my language) but those docs don’t do shit

20 to 50 dollars A MONTH? WHATTA? Is this Comcast services or a GTA5 modding platform? I mean my name is not corporate commander but jesus at least the expensive stuff make it one time payment, heck I can get a full cad/mdt like doj for $10 one time payment

those docs don’t help at all I’m sorry but they really don’t

FiveM has its many flaws and problems at least I hope OneSync and all the future projects will fix what is going on right now because some of the crashes, errors and problems in general are stupid and ridiculous(and annoying).

This os my opinion and what I think plus nobody needs to change anything

that is correct, this is your opinion. but you are just bashing FiveM for OneSync/EUP pateron supporters and scripting documentation.