FiveM & RedM Server list / Server info [iOS App]

A new update has just been released and is available for download. It includes the changes mentioned above.

New update is now available, for existing users it’ll gradually become available within the next 7 days (phased release).

1.6 Changes:

• Updated and optimized for iOS 12.1.
  • Updated dependencies.
  • Fixed a tiny bug.

It’s still slow to load the servers since the serverlist json file is just a very big file to download each time.

Improved version is being worked on but it’ll take some time.

What’s new in v2.0.0?

• Completely redesigned from scratch! Theme is now updated, there are a couple of new features like the ability to share servers with friends, open server information in the browser, view more detailed information about servers. You can now also see server banner images for servers that have configured this.

• Favorite servers are now improved a bunch. You no longer need to reload all servers or restart the app to see the changes whenever you add or remove a server from your favorites list.

• Exiting a server info page, will no longer force the page to reload.

• Improved loading times from around 10-30 seconds to around 4-15 seconds.

• Apple Watch users can now install the FiveM Serverlist App on their Watch as well. This Watch App will show realtime global statistics about publicly listed FiveM servers.

Some screenshots

iPhone

iPad

Apple Watch

:open_mouth: this has been revived. Neat app. Nice to see that you’re supporting it again. I can now do some status checking when I’m on my phone now, awesome!

1 Like

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Any chance for an android port?

is there an android version to this?

No there is no android version (yet). I might be making one in a couple of weeks.

alright thanks :slight_smile:

@Vespura Is there any way to be able to add a Search or Direct Connect, so If there are servers that do not show on the list can still be seen if they are up or down ? Ex. Via the Server Config if that is turned Off

I might be adding some page for unlisted servers yeah.
As for the search, there’s already a search bar on the main servers page?

1 Like

Paid for and downloaded. Can’t get a single server to show in the list.

Doesn’t work for me.

Then your internet is too slow.

Mate, that’s the lamest answer. I’m on a fiber optic connection. My average down speed is 97+ During peak times.

You’re app is broken. But also refunded, so I can’t say i care anymore.

No the App works absolutely fine. If the App doesn’t load then either the serverlist json file takes too long to download, or your internet can’t handle it. Another possibility is that you need to wait more than 2 seconds before saying “it doesn’t load”, it’s a massive file that needs to be loaded so of course it’ll take some time. Usually somewhere between 5-15 seconds, at a ~500mb/s download speed.

If it doesn’t work for you, then that’s fine, and like you said you refunded it which is perfectly fine.

Bought, how do I boot my favorite server? it is not appearing on the FiveM list, can you add by ip?

Only public servers that appear on the fivem serverlist are visible. Ones that are hidden from the serverlist are currently not supported. There might be a way to add private servers (in the future) to a list but that’s not yet implemented.

is there an android version to this yet would love it

Google Play release maybe?

What the heck! This is an advertisement so he can sell his app to us!!! What a rip off! I am not paying $1.99 for his APP!

Since when is advertising okay on FiveM release section? I thought advertising or selling products was against FiveM Terms of Service? Am I wrong?