FiveM Recursive

GTA V version? Yes.
**Up to date?**Yes.
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit, of course!
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam.
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes.
Error screenshot (if any) image
System specifications I7 6700K, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
What did you do to get this issue? I don’t know, it was started this evening.
What server did you get this issue on? A Roleplaying server.
CitizenFX.log file

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Disabled.

Also add what you already tried so far.

I already tried to update my GTAV, verifying, reinstalling.
I have tried to disable of Antivirus.
I did try to restart PC.

1 Like

I am having the same issues, and It wont seem to conenct to any server’s and when it does connect I get the same RECURSIVE RECURSIVE ERROR.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a pain in the ass. I have a visual mod into FiveM, you think that’s a troublemaker?

It might be the problem due to me also having a visual pack in at the moment try reinstalling fivem and that might fix it. But if it doesnt escalate the problem and make a case number out of it and if nothing else just ask on the fivem discord

@Maxie_Speelt @lsps_alex

Anyway to confirm this is the issue? Might help out other people with the same problem as well :star_struck:

Well this:[Release] Five M Visual Pack was the troublemaker, i hope that the actor of this mod it will updating for the current FiveM version. And yeah, i don’t wanna blame the person behind the visual mod, but if i have no visual mod…it runs smoothly 60fps, and with the visualmod it will run not and still 60fps.

Fixed, I just deleted my entire folder for the Fivem.app and it fixed my entire issue reinstalling mod menus now.
Visual settings were my demise

Neat, thanks for figuring this out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How you did do that?

File Explorer > Windows (C:) > FiveM " Delete This Entire Folder Just The FiveM.App Folder (FiveM.app)" Don’t Delete The Application FiveM.

So is it possible to have the visual mod, or not because you crash with that.

I’m gonna just say don’t add the visual pack, due to the possible chance of it breaking your FiveM again.

That’s a positive, i think the visual pack has to be updating by the actor.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.