FiveM only starts in Fullscreen or Windowed Borderless mode, and not in Windowed mode

GTA V version? 141
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? socalled club
**Windows version?**10

Since the last three fixes (171117). FiveM only starts in Fullscreen or Windowed Borderless mode, and not in Windowed mode as I usually play. If i select Windowed in game settings it switches to Windowed, but on restart it switches back to Windowed Borderless mode. Fullscreen mode is not affected.

Sigh… please search next time before posting.

Someone else has already asked about this, FiveM window missing border

Thanks. I am not looking for a workaround. FiveM window missing border Pardon my previous brevity. This is a new problem as the other poster suggests. It has never done this before, on two different machines with me, three counting him. Following the latest upgrade this new problem now exists as stated

It’s… It’s not a workaround. It’s a valid solution to the problem. Heck, even the commit that brought this in has a comment that says “unless specified in the INI file”.

Not a problem. And can be easily fixed by changing the INI file.

Because it’s not been implemented before now. And, it’s happened on a lot more than just your computers. Everyone who plays FiveM has received this update. They either go with it or, they update their INI file. Closing this as it’s not a real problem and I have given you a solution.

1 Like