FiveM not launching correctly

Hello everyone ! ^^

First I want to apologize, my English is not perfect!
(PS I am french so … ^^)

Here is my problem : “FiveM game/Launcher” just not launch and during the first installation my identifiers R* were asked and then after reinstating FiveM nothing more !!
When a double clic on the FiveM icon, The GTA V launcher start, a FiveM window appears and disappears feew seconde after.
PS After the FiveM window disappear, I have no more FiveM process in my task manager.

Basic information :

GTA V version? --> After installing FiveM the version displayed is: 1.0.505.2 – 1.1.6.8 – 1.0.505.2 – FFP

Up to date? --> Yes

Legit or Pirate copy? --> Legit ! ^^

Steam/CD/Social Club? --> Social Club

Windows version? --> Windows 10 Famille edition – Build : 15063 (Windows creator update)

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? --> Yes I have Avast (Free license) I have to disable Avast during installation and execution

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? --> Yes several times! But still nothing . . .

Error screenshot --> (I have no error code but I have some screenshot of the problem)

GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder --> “F:\Games\FiveM”

FiveM client folder screenshot

.dmp files --> Sorry but what is it ?! x) Where i find it ?

More information :

My setup is the following :
CPU --> AMD Fx 8350
GPU --> AMD RX480 (Asus Strix O8G)
Motherboard --> ASRock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 (With the BIOS up to date !)
RAM --> 8,00GB
Path of the GTA V folder --> D:\GTA V
Path of the FiveM folder --> F:\Games\FiveM

PS :

Avast is known to still block certain processes even when disabled. Please uninstall Avast. :slight_smile:

OK !
Thank you for the quick reply ! ^^ I’ll try this! ^^

UPDATE ! :
I have removed my antivirus (Avast) i have disable Microsoft Defender and . . . the launcher start but . . . still nothing after . . .the launcher close just after FiveM start . . .
BUT ! I noticed something ! im my document folder; in the profile folder of GTAV (C:\Users(username)\Documents\Rockstar Games\Social Club\Profiles) There are two folders (one per profile / account)

One of my personal account (5D67003A) and the other . . . I dont know . . . But it was created at the launch of FiveM !
So i forced GTA launcher to log via this account and i dont have the pasword but i have the email : onlineservices@citizen.re

What do you think ?
My problem could come from there?

Im having the same thing kind of.