GTA V version?
Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Social Club
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
there isn’t one so far
Error screenshot (if any)
none
System specifications
CPU - I7-4702MQ
GPU - GTX 760M
RAM - 8 GB
What did you do to get this issue?
just tried to install it (i just have the exe file)
What server did you get this issue on?
no server
CitizenFX.log file
don’t have any
.dmp files/report IDs
support stuff.rar (780.4 KB)
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
don’t have any
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
tried to disable

I restarted my notebook, but I don’t see anything more I can do.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You can’t launch it, is that the issue?

Take the .exe file youve downloaded from FiveM and place it on your desktop then try to install. I had the same problem and that fixed my issue with not being able to install.

OMG, thank you, i don’t know why would that be problem, but it works. when you did than, were you able to move it to some other location, or do i have to live with this strange stuff on my desktop?

Thanks, storgall.

Only thing that should show on your desktop should be the FiveM Multiplayer (Orange Icon) and the Blue FiveM Singleplayer Icon. You can delete the Installer after you have Installed FiveM. You can move or delete the icons and it will not affect FiveM at all. I have mine in a Folder on my desktop with all my other game icons.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.