FiveM .NET Framework error

Don’t use Windows 7 if you’re so tired of errors, then?

None of our developers have PCs that can run Windows 7 due to the OS’s limited hardware support, so don’t be surprised if things don’t immediately work on an eight year old operating system.

Well you would expect it to be at least better than error after error.

1 Like

It is better if you don’t use an 8-year-old operating system, and don’t connect to broken game servers?

its not windows … just fix this FiveM plz

>all people with the issue use Win7
>“its not windows”
yeah fucking right

I mean if you say so. I’m not going to sit here and try to argue about it I like windows 7 but FiveM could still do better.

I guess it’s still windows 7 lol gotta love these people

1 Like

Sure, if you donate to the project so we can buy a scrap Socket 775 system that does support Windows 7, we could. However, as said, none of our developers can even run Windows 7, so we can’t.

Mine happened about an hour ago after the update

1 Like

that isn’t win10 you dipshit

Jesus maybe someone can find a fix then or I might just upgrade to windows 10 then.

1 Like

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 7
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Don’t have anti-virus
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, completely reinstalled FiveM
Filepath to FiveM folder. Desktop/FiveM
System specifications idk how to check pc specs but i can run GTA V and FiveM fine.
.dmp files Dont know where my .dmp files are

Also add what you already tried so far: I tried removing Scripts/mods froms GTA V folder and reinstalled FiveM. Reinstalled .NET Framework 4

[quote]
FiveM Fatal Error

FiveM has encountered an error

Could not initialize the Common Language Runtime for validation. Make sure you’ve installed the .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

Crash ID: d2b03069-805a-4f29-b546-3a1a10fb5de5"[/quote]

1 Like

I guess if you have windows 7 like me we might be waiting for a real fix.

1 Like

Try downloading .Net Framework 4.0 from the provided link and repairing the installation (click on repair).
Fixed the issue on my local Win 7 PC.

already tried repairing, didnt work :confused:

You have to go to windows 10

i know. im buying it rn lol

Windows 7 here as well, cannot start FiveM any longer. All my software 100% legit.

Yeah I think I might just upgrade to windows 10