FiveM Needs to update the game cache outdated

Hello,

I have recently installed FiveM but whenever it passes the checking game files it says

“The local game /\ game cache is outdated, and needs to be updated. This will download 553.83 MB of data from the internet”

i have a legal version of GTA 5, all of them are updated and i verified game files already and its not steam version.

and it tries to download those;
https://runtime.fivem.net/patches/GTA_V_Patch_1_0_505_2.exe (download, 481.78 MB)
https://runtime.fivem.net/patches/Social%20Club%20v1.1.6.8%20Setup.exe (download, 53.46 MB)
https://runtime.fivem.net/patches/GTA_V_Launcher_1_0_505_2.exe (download, 18.59 MB)

even i have newer version of social club, it tries to download old one. same as gta V patch. i have it already.

2 Likes

Hello!

We believe you are having issues with FiveM, we would like to have some additional information.

Error Format

Please provide the requested information using the above template.

Thanks.

:snail:

I already provided whole error situtation. it wants to download something that i already have in newer versions…

it wants to download 500 mb of gta patch which i already have
it wants to download old version of social club which i already have newer versions of it
it wants to download gtaVlauncher while i have it.

i tried to download it but after the download completed, i tried to open FiveM again and it asked me to download the same thing over again.

1 Like

I have the same problem as you, I try to download the patch, it take a lot of time and at 70% of the download there’s an error.

2 Likes

yeah same still. trying to fix it since 3 days.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a fix? I just got the game installed today and I wanted to play FiveM :confused: I have the Steam version by the way.

BUMP. HELP PLEASE. I really want to play FiveM but this error is stopping me from doing so.

3 Likes

@zyrou Please speak English on the forum.

Thanks

1 Like

The fact of speaking English will make you solve the problem? I see that moderation dodges the subject whenever I see i

1 Like

Or, just speak English?

he moderator from here you serve what has to say to the people to speak English and to tell them to deactivated their anti virus? Stop make the web developer half the topics are closed because you do not have the answer

Amateur website

1 Like

Do you have any grudge against us?

This is a english only forum, so we expect our user’s to follow that mindset so we can all comunicate with eachother,

also it’s known antivirus cause alot of issues for fivem because of hooking onto a procces(gta5)

1 Like

I have no grudge against you apart from the fact that you do not serve a lot when asked for help, the antivirus is an image

It’s been 1 week that I look at each topic to find my problem and when I come across someone who has the same problem as me, you answer him or reply to him as a mental retardation

So I would have liked you to focus on the topics that really need help rather than reprimended someone who comes to speak French because he has the same problem

1 Like

if you get this error after fresh installing gta v start gta normally and then close it and start gta fivem it should update