FiveM Needs in my eyes

1. Auto reconnecting client. Close server. Open server. Client reconnects automatically. No server? Client persistently retries until the user cancels. No popup. No asking to retry. No asking to cancel. Just like most other GTA V MPs.

2. The client defaults to an inactive state once the client loses focus the screen freezes until it becomes the active app on your desktop again. Other V MPs do not do this. With others the client remains active and animates all on screen whether it is the active app or not. This is a very nice feature to have especially for those who work while playing.

3. MTA’s server list. In every way this list is the best MP server list made. Study it. Give us some or even just one of its functions.

1. Useless.
  2. Why? no point.
  3. Is this san andreas or gta 5?
1 Like

Turn off “Pause Game on Focus Loss”

1. I can agree with that, not a major feature though.
  2. You obviously haven’t looked in the GTA settings.
  3. MTA has a nasty ass looking list, the FiveM list looks fine, and it’ll probably be made better over time, but for now I care more about them fixing sync issues and adding new features than fixing an already working menu.

So basically you want to have the features of the multiplayer mod you played before fivem.

1. Don’t see it as a priority.
  2. GTA 5 already has this.
  3. Why copy a list? Stay original.

Thanks for the Pause Game tip.

Auto reconnect is a must for any serious client.

The MTA server list is ancient and ugly, it is also live, accurately sortable, lists players on servers, and displays dozens of servers in one frame rather than just a few. Perhaps a discord like large view/tiny view switch would augment FiveM.

But you are right nothing matters, not sync, not features; beyond server client stability. GTA 5 client is one week stable. MTA client is one month stable. FiveM client crashed 5 times in 1 hour this morning. Not even close. MTA server is forever stable. But my FiveM Server still requires daily rebooting due to CURL fails.

That is what FiveM really needs in my eyes. Ruthless and constant debugging.

it seems you are having issues with fivem, mind filling in a support request for them so we can have a look at what is wrong? this way we can resolve bugs together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I do daily. Client Lockups up 300% since last update That was just a bad moment for FiveM. Everyone has them. MTA actually crashed the other day too. My emphasis was quality control, stability over anything and everything. FiveM is a wonderland of features, time to get back to the basics. Every crash loses users.

I’m not sure if you should waste your time…

Oh my lord, he definitely needs a psychiatrist

1 Like

Already have a degree in that…

Debateable… A piece of paper from a cereal box doesn’t count.

1 Like

:laughing: lol :laughing:

1 Like

Its not paper! Duh that would mean nothing. Its cut from the box. :smiley:

1 Like